Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Chairs

Article = none , personal experience


Moving homes without a moving truck is a pain. Luckily I had help. And a donation of chairs. Good chairs, which in my definition means chairs that won't collapse under my 305lbs weight (do you know how many fold up chairs there are with a 250lbs weight limit ? And the realy fancy sturdy ones have, hidden away in hard to find spots, a tag proclaiming hteir limit is actually only 225lbs ...? )





 This dour faced ray of sunshine is my friend George , who is helping me move these two chairs he gave me on the bus.



Wow. I gotta do something about that beard. That's my new dollar store cowboy hat, sells for about $2.50 each , and a white beard so thick children stop me on the street and call me Santa Clause. I tell them I'm on vacation.



Wow. I now have 3 chairs in my place. (and no table) That's quite a step up from one chair. I can actually have people over and more than one person at a time can sit down.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like a frigging wizard with that beard and the crazy hat, and George looks like he just got released from a 20 year stretch in maximum security prison.

Anonymous said...

Very nice chairs, though...

Anonymous said...

http://www.sisd.net/cms/lib/TX01001452/Centricity/Domain/2640/Mark1.jpg

Ottawa Dude said...

http://www.sisd.net/cms/lib/TX01001452/Centricity/Domain/2640/Mark1.jpg

AHHHHHHH !!!!!

Wow, Mark. You got old fast. Married life has obviously not been treating you well !

:)

Anonymous said...

That's what raising 3 kids (2 of them autistic) and working every day for ten years in a school with 1000 more of them will do to you.